Monin Syrup Pump for use with 70cl Monin Syrup Bottles. Not for use with 25cl - Monin do not produce a pump for these.Please clean pump before initial use - ideally in a Miltons or other sterilising solution.
The neck of the pump describes which bottles it can be used with and the portion volume.Assembly instructions:
1. Insert dip tube into body of pump.
2. Unlock the pump by holding the body of pump and turning the nozzle clockwise.
3. Insert into a Monin syrup bottle and screw on tightly.
4. Depress a few times to charge the pump. Pump Measure:
1 depression = 10ml To flavour a hot drink (e.g. coffee) 230ml/8floz
2 depressions = 20ml To flavour a cold drink (e.g. Milkshake) 230ml/8flozCleaning:Pump will be damaged if put into a dishwasher.
The pump should be cleaned regularly by hand and must be cleaned when using on with a new bottle of syrup.
Syrups should not be stored in direct sunlight.Cleaning Instructions:
1. Unscrew pump from the bottle.
2. Place pump in warm soapy water and rinse carefully.
3. Pump through with water 10 or more times - or until clear water emerges.
4. Pump again out of the water until all the water is out of the pump.
5. Remove tube and shake until ally he water is out.
6. Leave to dry.
You have a legal right to change your mind about a purchase within 14 working days of receiving it - this is called your 'Right to Cancel'. So if you decide you don't want this product return it to us and we will refund you your purchase price. Please note that if you have used the product, damaged the packaging etc we will not be able to sell it for its full price - so we will offer you a fair price for the product.
If you received the item more than 14 working days ago and you have a problem with it contact us - if its something we can sort out we will - if we can't we'll pass your query on to the manufacturer/agent.
For more information about returning products to us please click HERE