Monin - Syrup Pump - 10ml Portion (70cl Bottles)
| In Stock: 129
Price: £3.49 (inc Vat)
Add product to basket to view shipping cost.
Monin Syrup Pump for use with 70cl Monin Syrup Bottles. Not for use with 25cl - Monin do not produce a pump for these.
Please clean pump before initial use - ideally in a Miltons or other sterilising solution.
The neck of the pump describes which bottles it can be used with and the portion volume.
1. Insert dip tube into body of pump.
2. Unlock the pump by holding the body of pump and turning the nozzle clockwise.
3. Insert into a Monin syrup bottle and screw on tightly.
4. Depress a few times to charge the pump.
1 depression = 10ml To flavour a hot drink (e.g. coffee) 230ml/8floz
2 depressions = 20ml To flavour a cold drink (e.g. Milkshake) 230ml/8floz
Pump will be damaged if put into a dishwasher.
The pump should be cleaned regularly by hand and must be cleaned when using on with a new bottle of syrup.
Syrups should not be stored in direct sunlight.
1. Unscrew pump from the bottle.
2. Place pump in warm soapy water and rinse carefully.
3. Pump through with water 10 or more times - or until clear water emerges.
4. Pump again out of the water until all the water is out of the pump.
5. Remove tube and shake until ally he water is out.
6. Leave to dry.